The Motz Group is a full service athletic field design, consulting and construction company. We specialize in synthetic and natural turf systems for professional, collegiate and high school sports teams in addition to other recreational outlets. Welcome to our blog...we hope you find it interesting and informative!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Some words from Tom Durbin, New Richmond Superintendent

While preparing a press release for the new baseball and softball fields at New Richmond High School I asked Mr. Tom Durbin, the superintendent of New Richmond School District, for a quote. I just had to take this moment to share with you his thoughts of The Motz Group:
Here's what he had to say about The Motz Group:

"It was truly a pleasure to work with the Motz Group. Everybody I came into contact with was professional. I (felt) that each one was trying their best to meet our needs and to make sure that we knew they were doing their best work for us! The guys on the job made me feel welcome and answered every question I had with a thorough explanation even if I interrupted their process.
Because I had never seen how turf was installed I made it a practice to stop everyday to watch the process. During my experience of learning and watching the crew prepare the base for the turf, install the turf, and then do the finishing touches to finalize the product I was amazed at the sincere and genuine concern from the workers about making sure that every detail was absolutely perfect! I am very comfortable in our choice of the Motz Group for our baseball and softball turf infields."

Thomas D. Durbin, Superintendent
New Richmond Exempted Village School District

Here's a sneak peak of what the fields look like. More photos and that press release I mentioned is soon to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment